Fashion, Gadgets, Cars, Movies, Music & Me.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Brokeback Mountain Changed My List

Last year, I have ranked the 3 movies that I love and since I have watched Brokeback Mountain, I have to change the list to a new one:
1) Dancer in the Dark (Denmark)
2) Brokeback Mountain (United States)
3) American Beauty (United States)
4) Whale Rider (New Zealand)
5) A Perfect World (United States)
I think that Brokeback Mountain is better than the American Beauty, that's why it's on the second spot of my list now and I have added A Perfect World to the list to make it a top 5 list instead of just top 3 (in which i wrote last year). Brokeback Mountain is definitely the one to win the Oscar this year, in fact the movie has been compared to Titanic by the critics, for the number of awards the movie has won so far.



Wanna watch a 9 minutes extension of the video clip? Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home