Fashion, Gadgets, Cars, Movies, Music & Me.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Had A Blast In Loughlinstown Hospital

Next week would be my last week in Loughlinstown hospital for my surgical rotation and I am so going to miss it. I really like this place and here are the reasons:
1) 2 tutorials per day
2) free breakfast and lunch
3) 1 conference a day where we normally get a free gift from the pharmacaeutical company who sponsors the function and provided us with free sandwhiches and cokes
3) super-friendly staffs
4) full of doctors who love to teach student
5) great patients who don't mind us taking their history and examine them
6) free printing, photo-copying and scanning, which I use it to the fullest my printing all my handouts from the intranet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home