Fashion, Gadgets, Cars, Movies, Music & Me.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Review Of The Prada Phone

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Been using it for 2 months now and I have to say that this is the most beautiful and the best phone I've ever used. It comes in a nice Prada box, not a leather box like for the Prada watches though. Also in the box, there are USB cable, nice headset, leather case, useful screen cloth and of course the charger. The phone is very sleek looking and lightweight. The touchscreen is it's wow factor and matches really well with it's easy-to-use interface. I thought that the phone is very user-friendly and one of my favourite parts of the phone is the FM radio. I already ditched my iPod and use the phone as my MP3 player and when I'm sick of my musics, I will just tune in the radio. Another great feature of the phone is it's camcorder that you can record video as long as you can until the external memory run out. I also like watching videos on the phone, especially with the landscape mode. Game-wise, the touchscreen game is good and my favourite is the Virus where you have to kill the viruses by touching or clicking on them. The touchsreen wallpaper is great, it's like a game too or it's like having a fish/butterfly in your phone. In a nutshell, I give the phone 5 stars out of 5 and to me, it's more than just a fashion phone.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home