Fashion, Gadgets, Cars, Movies, Music & Me.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reasons Why I Love Macs

1) I can run both Macintosh and Windows at the same time, Linux also.
2) Its multi-touch trackpad, scrolling up-down and left-right made easy.
3) Expose that allows me to see all the applications on the screen.
4) Dashboard & Widgets are just so colourful and cute.
5) Front Row & the remote control allow me to control my music whilst cooking in the kitchen.
6) The keyboard shortcuts that make opening, minimising and closing an application as easy as ABC.
7) The backlight Apple logo at the back of the screen.
8) The Dock that allows easy access to all the applications (with application folder on the dock).
9) 20 seconds to turn the computer on and 10 seconds to turn it off.
10) The wallpaper changes its pictures every 5 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home