Fashion, Gadgets, Cars, Movies, Music & Me.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sex and the City - The Movie

Photobucket

This movie is the opposite to Iron Man (the movie that I commented in my previous post), it received a bad review but I really like the movie and Iron Man on the other hand received great review but I wasn't happy with the movie. Anyway, I really like the plot of the movie and the acting were amazing especially from the main character, Sarah Jessica Parker. Although I am not a fan of the TV series (too much hype and very weak plot), I have to give two thumbs up to this movie. The clothes in the movie were very beautiful and the flower power dress really suits Sarah Jessica Parker and matches really well with the gladiator sandals.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home